Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

That was Perfect

I actually just played this over and over, it got me each and every time. That ending is perfect.

You, sir, are teh hardcorez.

Hand Job Hand Job

lol

Loved it, nice, short funny clip. xD

"Pssht. Lefty." XD

The Orange Flash Box The Orange Flash Box

Brilliant All-Around

That was brilliant. Watched it, watched the deleted scenes, read the deleted scenes, read the commentary...that was uber awesome! XD

Heavy&Medic:HappyTogether Heavy&Medic:HappyTogether

Lmao!

Ahahaha, that was brilliant! And for it to happen twice, two uber lol moments within moments of eachother...brilliant! Awesome work XD

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

I feel your pain

As a retail outlet employee, I feel your pain there...every day...Christmas was so damn annoying xD

Brilliantly done ^^

A&K Battle Rocks A&K Battle Rocks

Another Great One

The style was different but it was fun to watch none-the-less. Keep up the great work, mate. =)

Going Down to Newgrounds Going Down to Newgrounds

Hahaha

Ah, that's great. I have the song but hadn't seen any animated work of it. Your stuff is great.

Awesome job on it XD

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Thanks for watching my film! It's been quite a while since i last responded to a posted comment for that.

In response to what you said, there have been quite a few animations that made use of Denvish's "Going down to Newgrounds". It's just that not many made it through to the front page.

StarCraft: The Hunt 2/2 StarCraft: The Hunt 2/2

Brilliant!

You've created the perfect Starcraft series, and this new addition continues your reputation as a kickass animator. The ending was so amazing, all I could say was "Oh Snaps."

Excellent job, mate---you've earned many a fan,

LogFish responds:

Cheers - Hopefully you'll enjoy the next one even more!

The Death of Dailytoons The Death of Dailytoons

Nice, and Farewell

Although not usually a fan of your animations, this was well done, a nice exit. Journey's Don't Stop Believing was a great choice of song for this. It's never good to see something close down or stop, but farewell, Star Syndicate.

Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER

Hahaha, great

That was hilarious XD

I went and saw Snakes on a Plane yesterday, it was actually very good. The entire place errupted in cheers when Samuel said "motherf*ckin' snakes on the motherf*ckin' plane" XD

Anyhow, great parody. <3